Cam-v ultrafine pulverizer
Cam-v series internal classification mill (vertical classification) is a kind of superfine powder production equipment with superfine classification function, which belongs to the same type as ACM abroad. The machine is mainly suitable for grinding materials with Mohs hardness below 3.5. It can obtain 5-150um ultra-fine powder, and large flow of cooling gas can be used for crushing heat sensitive materials.
1. This machine has built-in classifier to replace the screen of traditional machine to adjust the fineness.
2. By adjusting the speed of the grading impeller, the particle size of the product can be adjusted without stopping the machine.
3. When the system is crushed, the strong crushing air stream has strong cooling function, and the temperature rise is low when the system is crushed. It is especially suitable for processing heat sensitive and fibrous materials, and the product particle size is even.
4. The bearing and drive belt are imported parts with long service life.
5. According to the characteristics of materials, special design is made in the aspects of crushing parts and grading parts. The general crusher is upgraded to the special crusher to further improve the crushing efficiency.
6. It is suitable for the grinding of materials with low to medium hardness (below Mohs 3.5). The special materials should be improved in material and structure customization.