GL Series pipe chain conveyor
GL Series pipe chain conveyor is specially designed for continuous conveying of powder, small particles and small pieces of bulk materials. It can also be combined horizontally, obliquely and vertically. It can adjust the diameter and length of the pipe chain conveyor according to the needs of customers to meet the needs of conveying different materials. The conveying equipment is composed of conveying pipeline, reducer, power motor, power switch, chain, chain plate, transmission case, feeding port, discharging port and other related equipment. In the process of conveying materials, the pipe chain conveyor has the characteristics of large conveying capacity, long service life, low maintenance cost, good sealing, safety and low energy consumption, as well as the vertical conveying capacity of bucket elevator. At the same time, the layout is more flexible (horizontal vertical / inclined horizontal), and the sealing performance is higher. In the vertical transportation of materials, there is no return material, no damage to materials and no dust. When conveying water containing materials, easily adsorbed materials and materials with light specific gravity, an electric cleaner can be installed in the case.
1. The conveyor equipment adopts refined design and manufacture, with longer service life and low frequency of daily maintenance.
2. The internal friction coefficient is designed to effectively reduce the wear caused by friction. Friction reduction is very effective to reduce the generation of noise.
3. Using chain plate to transfer materials can effectively reduce the accumulation of materials in the pipeline and avoid material residue.
4. The conveyor runs smoothly. In the process of transmission, the granular materials are protected to a great extent, which will not cause any damage.
5. The material used in the production of the chain conveyor is corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which can protect the equipment itself well and avoid the damage to the equipment due to the corrosiveness of the material.