Key points of maintenance in the use of ultrafine crusher
Superfine pulverizer is generally used in industry, machinery and other industries. Due to long-term gravity labor, the service life of superfine pulverizer is affected to a certain extent. Even if there is improper operation or feeding problem in use, it is easy to affect the use of pulverizer. Here, we will introduce the maintenance key points in the use of superfine pulverizer in two sections. We hope that you can get more experience in the maintenance of superfine pulverizer It helps when using the crusher.
1. The crusher motor has been lead sealed before leaving the factory, and the coupling has been calibrated, please do not loosen;
2. Regularly clean the iron impurities on the permanent magnet cylinder and the permanent magnet plate of the feeder of the crusher;
3. Regularly check the fineness of comminuted products;
4. Clean or replace the bag of dust remover regularly (to ensure that the bag is ventilated), and check the working condition of solenoid valve regularly (to see whether it can work normally);
5. Regularly check the wearing condition of each wearing part of the crusher to see whether it is normal wear;
6. Always pay attention to the vibration of the crusher;
7. When the hammer pieces of the crusher are seriously worn and need to be replaced, it is necessary to weigh them to ensure that the weight difference between the two opposite hammers (1800 direction) on the hammer pin shaft is ≤ 1g and the total weight difference between the two opposite hammers (1800 direction) on the hammer pin shaft is ≤ 2G;
8. When the screen of the crusher is seriously worn and needs to be replaced, pay attention to the flatness of the new screen and whether the size of the screen is reasonable, and whether the installation is in place. When installing, it is better to make the screen face inward;
9. The opening of the makeup valve of the impeller feeder shall be adjusted properly;
10. In case of any abnormal condition such as large vibration and high noise of the crusher, it shall be stopped immediately for inspection;
11. 80 grams of grease shall be added to the main shaft bearing every 40 hours of operation, but only 60%. After 1800 hours of operation, the bearing box cover shall be removed and all used grease shall be replaced. When replacing with fresh grease, add grease to the area around the roller and bearing ring, and add 1 / 3-1 / 2 grease to the bottom box, never add too much grease;
12. When it is found that the output of ultra-fine crusher suddenly drops, in addition to the factors of raw materials, it is important to check whether the air make-up valve is in place, whether the pipeline leaks air, whether the pulse bag is blocked, whether the solenoid valve and fan work normally, etc.